Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl Cole has revealed that she was 15 when she lost her virginity.
The stunner - who is married to Chelsea ace Ashley Cole - made the revelation in a new interview with Glamour magazine.
She said: "I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I made my boyfriend wait three months, so I am really proud of myself for that."
During the interview, when she was asked if she regretted marrying at the young age of 23, she replied: "Not really - all the women in my family did the same.
"Before I met Ashley, I had only had three long-term relationships.
"I have quite an old-fashioned mentality and like the fact that by the time I am 33, Ashley and I will have been married for 10 years."
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?