Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl Cole has revealed that she was 15 when she lost her virginity.
The stunner - who is married to Chelsea ace Ashley Cole - made the revelation in a new interview with Glamour magazine.
She said: "I was 15 when I lost my virginity, but I made my boyfriend wait three months, so I am really proud of myself for that."
During the interview, when she was asked if she regretted marrying at the young age of 23, she replied: "Not really - all the women in my family did the same.
"Before I met Ashley, I had only had three long-term relationships.
"I have quite an old-fashioned mentality and like the fact that by the time I am 33, Ashley and I will have been married for 10 years."
From Our Network
- 'Junooniyat' is entirely different from 'Sanam Re', says Yami Gautam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- Huge solar storms helped foster life on Earth, says NASA
- 10 Times Rakhi Sawant Blew Our Mind With Her Epic Statements
- 2nd anniversary celebrations: Govt ropes in Amitabh Bachchan to host five-hour event at India Gate on May 28