The former Girls Aloud singer had to adhere to a strict diet when she competed on reality TV show "Strictly Come Dancing" in 2012. She admits that calorie counting is boring and so, she doesn't do it anymore.
"When it's incorporated into your daily workout schedule, then you don't really have to think about it. So, as soon as I'd stopped completely - the show, the tour - then I had to take up the training at the gym," contactmusic.com quoted Walsh as saying.
"I'm over the diet thing though. I think it's worth working out so you can have a life and eat. It's a bit antisocial when you're on a diet, and calorie counting is boring. So, I don't really do it anymore," said Walsh.
The 31-year-old also likes to go biking.
"It's a great way of keeping fit, it's just the hills you have to be careful of. I think it's a nice thing to do with the family, take the kids and do it. As a kid I feel like I spent so much time on a bike and I don't think kids do anymore, which is a shame," she added.
From Our Network
- 'Airstrikes on Pak': Jammu Kashmir BJP asks centre to call off talks with Pakistan
- NSG row: Indians are self-centered and low on morals, says Chinese state media
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- Jacqueline Fernandez is open to adult comedy movies
- New mom Dimpy Ganguly gets trolled over her pregnancy, hubby Rohit Roy hits back at haters