"I do not know if I could seduce him, certainly I tried. And not only on set, I followed him outside, around New York. Every week I went to hear him play the clarinet at the Carlyle, I talked about music, my songs, my passions. I had a great feeling with him," Paradis said in a statement.
Paradis and Allen will be seen together in John Turturro's new film "Fading Gigolo".
From Our Network
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- How a brave act by Vivek Oberoi ruined his career
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo, asks PM Modi to sack Raghuram Rajan immediately
- Salman’s ‘Sultan’ on same lines as SRK’s Chak De! India’. Here’s the proof!