"I do not know if I could seduce him, certainly I tried. And not only on set, I followed him outside, around New York. Every week I went to hear him play the clarinet at the Carlyle, I talked about music, my songs, my passions. I had a great feeling with him," Paradis said in a statement.
Paradis and Allen will be seen together in John Turturro's new film "Fading Gigolo".
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- Supreme Court to hear plea on banning WhatsApp for security reasons
- Sonia Gandhi tried to declare state of emergency in 2011-12, alleges Subramanian Swamy
- Not so smooth divorce: Britain, EU at odds over timing of exit talks