Bullock, who has landed a best actress Oscar nomination for her central performance in the science fiction, says she worked hard to get into the best shape possible for the film.
"I worked out hard for the movie. I had to because there is a lot of me on show. I had a few arguments about the scenes where I'm basically in my underwear with pants that don't even cover my bottom," thesun.co.uk quoted Bullock as saying.
"I'm flying away from the camera so my b*** is in people's faces a lot. I mean, why is that necessary," she added.
From Our Network
- 'Kim Yo-jong ka Swayamvayar': North Korean dictator turns matchmaker for his sister
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Delhi: Pay upto Rs 500 extra electricity bill from this month
- 2nd anniversary celebrations: Govt ropes in Amitabh Bachchan to host five-hour event at India Gate on May 28