Bullock, who has landed a best actress Oscar nomination for her central performance in the science fiction, says she worked hard to get into the best shape possible for the film.
"I worked out hard for the movie. I had to because there is a lot of me on show. I had a few arguments about the scenes where I'm basically in my underwear with pants that don't even cover my bottom," thesun.co.uk quoted Bullock as saying.
"I'm flying away from the camera so my b*** is in people's faces a lot. I mean, why is that necessary," she added.
From Our Network
- Amitabh Bachchan requests Kangana Ranaut to recommend his name in her next movie?
- Bajirao Mastani: Top 10 dialogues which will give you goosebumps
- Kangana finally gets support from another actress: Vidya Balan lauds her for standing up for herself
- Khloe Kardashian wanted baby to 'fix' her marriage
- Johnny Lever praises Randeep Hooda, says eager to watch his brilliant acting in 'Sarbjit'
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Will file witness list in National Herald case: Swamy to Delhi court
- AgustaWestland scam: How did Swamy get 'sensitive' documents, asks Congress
- West Bengal polls over, Mamata confident but high voter turnout gives hope to Congress-left alliance