According to reports, Russell during a comedy show in London this week took a dig at Katy Perry. He joked about how he considered becoming a monk after he split from Katy.
He was quoted saying, "When I got divorced, I considered becoming a monk. When you're a monk, you're not allowed to have sex with anyone. When you're married, it's one person. That's one more than a monk. It's not that different. I'd be having sex thinking, 'Think of anyone, anyone else."
Katy are you listening?
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: Sunrisers defeat RCB by 8 runs to claim maiden title win
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- FDI in India: Top 10 investing countries
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds