According to reports, Russell during a comedy show in London this week took a dig at Katy Perry. He joked about how he considered becoming a monk after he split from Katy.
He was quoted saying, "When I got divorced, I considered becoming a monk. When you're a monk, you're not allowed to have sex with anyone. When you're married, it's one person. That's one more than a monk. It's not that different. I'd be having sex thinking, 'Think of anyone, anyone else."
Katy are you listening?
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured