The former Spice Girl recreated Janet Jackson's iconic Rolling Stone cover with only husband Stephen Belafonte's hands to protect her modesty.
The singer has stripped off in support of charity CoppaFeel! ahead of Breast Cancer Awareness month (October) to highlight the importance of regular check-ups, reports express.co.uk
"I found a lump when I was 17 and freaked out. It turned out it was nothing but it terrified me. Ever since, I've always been one for checking, then double checking," Brown told Cosmopolitan magazine.
"I have three daughters and one stepdaughter so I'll show them as they get older. My eldest, Phoenix, 13, does it already.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- You have seen intriguing poster of ‘Dishoom’. Now, know the plot of this John Abraham-Varun Dhawan film
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16