The scene involved her provocatively teasing her husband in their baby's nursery. The actress admits to it being very "awkward" especially when she was practicing the scene with her assistant.
"Can you imagine how awkward that was? I had to rehearse the scene with my manager, poor poor Dylan, before the audition - that must have been a gruelling day for him," vogue.co.uk quoted Robbie as saying.
The actress added that it was a "daunting scene" to shoot.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the film also stars Leonardo DiCaprio who walked away with the best actor in comedy or musical award for his work in the film.
From Our Network
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Post her divorce, Karisma Kapoor is eager for comeback on silver screen