The scene involved her provocatively teasing her husband in their baby's nursery. The actress admits to it being very "awkward" especially when she was practicing the scene with her assistant.
"Can you imagine how awkward that was? I had to rehearse the scene with my manager, poor poor Dylan, before the audition - that must have been a gruelling day for him," vogue.co.uk quoted Robbie as saying.
The actress added that it was a "daunting scene" to shoot.
Directed by Martin Scorsese, the film also stars Leonardo DiCaprio who walked away with the best actor in comedy or musical award for his work in the film.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt are shedding tears over the death of this popular character