The 22-year-old is currently dating student Will Adamowicz.
"When I started dating, I had this kind of 'Romeo and Juliet', fateful, romantic idea about love.
It was almost that you were a victim - that there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Watson as saying.
"Shakespeare said the course of true love never did run smooth and I had a sense it had to be painful.
It was such a revelation to realise it shouldn't be that way and you get to choose who you love and who you give your heart to."
"The sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn," she added.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Flipkart effect: L&T Infotech withdraws job offer to around 1500 students
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!