It is being speculated that Kourtney wants to settle down for her children and Disick's happiness. The couple is reportedly looking up at close friend Joe Francis' luxury five-star property in Punta Mita, Mexico as the wedding venue, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Despite opting to keep things intimate, with just a select group of family and friends invited to their big day, no expense will be spared, with a single night at exclusive residence Casa Aramara costing as much as $30,000.
They'll also reportedly part with a cool $100,000 on round-trip private jet flights for their guests.
According to friends, the 34-year-old has realized that she and her children - Mason-four, and 20-month-old Penelope - are the only ones Scott has, after the tragic passing of both of his parents in past months.
"This is the perfect time for Scott and Kourtney to get married. Things have been going really well between them' of late, leading Kourtney to the decision to 'finally agree to walk down the aisle'," says one of her friend to Life&Style magazine.
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Demand for second EU referendum grows, 27 lakh Britons sign petition
- Ram temple 'will come up soon' at Ayodhya: Yogi Adityanath