It is being speculated that Kourtney wants to settle down for her children and Disick's happiness. The couple is reportedly looking up at close friend Joe Francis' luxury five-star property in Punta Mita, Mexico as the wedding venue, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Despite opting to keep things intimate, with just a select group of family and friends invited to their big day, no expense will be spared, with a single night at exclusive residence Casa Aramara costing as much as $30,000.
They'll also reportedly part with a cool $100,000 on round-trip private jet flights for their guests.
According to friends, the 34-year-old has realized that she and her children - Mason-four, and 20-month-old Penelope - are the only ones Scott has, after the tragic passing of both of his parents in past months.
"This is the perfect time for Scott and Kourtney to get married. Things have been going really well between them' of late, leading Kourtney to the decision to 'finally agree to walk down the aisle'," says one of her friend to Life&Style magazine.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists