London: Seems like Kim Kardashian doesn't care about the world when it comes to showing off her sensational curves.
The reality TV star appeared at a children's event wearing a cleavage-enhancing mini dress, reports the Daily Mail.
The 30-year-old sashayed along the orange carpet at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in a frilly cream frock that boasted a plunging neckline and thigh-high hemline.
Her demure sister Kourtney managed to look ravishing yet understated in a floor-length, high-necked red gown but failed to pass on her fashion tips to her younger sibling.
The sisters later took to the stage alongside a mime, John Mackey, to present the Favourite TV Show award at the 24th annual awards show.
Their younger half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, who both wore pale pink dresses with nude heels, also joined them.
Luckily, the Kardashians managed to keep their dignity during the night by not being slimed.
"The awards were so fun! Thank heaven we didn't get slimmed!!!" the star wrote on her Twitter page.
"I met@SofiaVergara tonight. She is sooo beautiful & was soooo sweet! Love u Sofia xo," she added.
From Our Network
- Aishwarya has something to say about her and Salman’s romantic film ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’
- Will Narendra Modi do a Khattar in Jharkhand?
- 90's vs Present: 7 life posters to compare both eras, #5 is a must watch!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Happy Holidays: Superstar Rajinikanth chilling in US with family