The actor, known for his role of Wolverine in "The X Men" series, has shown off a toned body in many action sequences, reports contactmusic.com.
"It's not good for me to eat 6,000 calories a day. I have to eat a dozen eggs every day. The only way (varying the diet) works is eating chicken," Jackman was quoted as saying.
"I know there are vegan body builders but chicken is what works for me. Lots and lots of chicken ... I worry I'll have a heart attack," he added.
From Our Network
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- 'Kim Yo-jong ka Swayamvayar': North Korean dictator turns matchmaker for his sister
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- Post marriage with Karan Singh Grover, Bipasha talks about her ‘pregnancy’ plans
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice