The 22-year-old is a nervous wreck before she performs a gig, particularly at music festivals, and so she quells her anxiety by repeatedly telling herself that she is "going to be OK".
"I get pretty nervous. I kind of like go through, you know when you talk to yourself in the mirror? And I'm like, 'They're not going to throw things at you, it's going to be OK, it's going to be OK.' It's not like that, it's more like, 'Mmm ... it's going to be OK?"
"I don't get nervous when I'm going on stage and a crowd of people have bought tickets to see me, because I'm like, 'You guys totally want to be here.' It's when I'm not sure if people want me to be on stage," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Swift as saying.
From Our Network
- KRK at it again, tries to troll Abhishek Bachchan only to get shut down with befitting reply
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- Krushna Abhishek becomes No. 1 comedian on TV; Kapil Sharma lags behind
- Exclusive: Baal Veer to get a new friend!
- Foundation for Assam win was laid a generation ago: BJP