The 22-year-old is a nervous wreck before she performs a gig, particularly at music festivals, and so she quells her anxiety by repeatedly telling herself that she is "going to be OK".
"I get pretty nervous. I kind of like go through, you know when you talk to yourself in the mirror? And I'm like, 'They're not going to throw things at you, it's going to be OK, it's going to be OK.' It's not like that, it's more like, 'Mmm ... it's going to be OK?"
"I don't get nervous when I'm going on stage and a crowd of people have bought tickets to see me, because I'm like, 'You guys totally want to be here.' It's when I'm not sure if people want me to be on stage," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Swift as saying.
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Demand for second EU referendum grows, 27 lakh Britons sign petition
- It’s a girl: Dimpy Ganguly and husband Rohit Roy welcome their first born
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- HIV-affected teen driven out of school hostel on complaint of other students’ parents