The Berlin international film festival, commonly known as "Berlinale", rolled out its red carpet for the 63rd time from 7th to 17th February.
Chinese film director Wong Kar-wai was announced as the President of the Jury and his film The Grandmaster was the opening film of the festival.
A total of 19 films were up for various Golden and Silver Bear awards. On Feb 16, the official programme ended with the awards ceremonies.
The festival was graced by prominent stars like Matt Damon, Jeremy Irons, Julie Delpy, Jude Law, Nicolas Cage, Nina Hoss, Anne Hathaway, Catherine Deneuve, Juliette Binoche and Isabella Rossellini.
This year, 6,812 films applied for entry to the festival, 100 more than 2012.
Have a look at the stars on the red carpet at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival.
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Office of profit: Now, law student moves EC against 27 AAP MLAs
- 'Kriti' controversy: Shirish Kunder slams Nepal film maker with a legal notice