The quintet - Kevin Richardson, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, AJ McLean and Nick Carter, will hit the road in March and April 2014.
"Last time we were in Britain, we were living in a house together recording our album, which was incredible,” entertainmentwise.com quoted the band as saying.
"Our last British shows were with NKOTB and we had a fantastic time - the reaction was out of this world,” they added.
The group said that it can't wait to come back with their own full headline show.
“We're really excited for our British fans to see us again as a five-piece. The original Backstreet's back," they said.
From Our Network
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding
- Radhika Apte was offered sex comedies after ‘Badlapur’, thinks it’s because she ‘stripped’ in the thriller
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Revealed: Why Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif broke-up
- Revealed! Details of Karan and Bipasha’s first on screen appearance after wedding