The 25-year-old was reportedly eager to add a driving certificate to her profile and buy a family car, but she struggled to fit lessons around her busy schedule.
However, she finally managed to take her test Friday (Oct 11) and passed successfully, reports contactmusic.com.
She told her fans on Twitter: "I passed my driving test this morning."
From Our Network
- Fans went into frenzy as Priyanka Chopra lands on ‘desh ki dharti’ after 10 months
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Rahul Dravid will do an incredible job as Team India's head coach: Shane Watson
- When Salman Khan revealed why he was crazy about Aishwarya Rai!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership