Los Angeles, Feb 23: Rachel Crow was a tearful runner-up on the "The X Factor," but she's a winner now.
The 14-year-old singer has signed a series deal with the Nickelodeon channel and a recording contract with Sony's Columbia Records-Syco.
Nickelodeon said Wednesday its agreement with Crow includes development of a comedy series for the teenager. She'll also have a recurring role in Nickelodeon's new program, "Fred: The Show."
Crow's recording deal puts her in business with "X Factor" creator Simon Cowell's Syco enterprise.
The big-voiced teenager made a dramatic exit from "X Factor" last December: Crow collapsed onstage after she was voted off by viewers.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: Sunrisers defeat RCB by 8 runs to claim maiden title win
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- FDI in India: Top 10 investing countries
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds