Los Angeles, Oct 11: Dean Hilborne, who worked at Warner Bros. for more than three decades, died peacefully after being taken off life support on Oct. 6, the studio reported. He was 53.
Hilborne spent 32 years at Warners, including the last 17 in Post Production Services after beginning in the Business Planning department.
Survivors include his wife Randee and children Vivian and Coby.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to New Community Jewish High School in West Hills, California.
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities