New York, Jan 5: Teen star Miranda Cosgrove says she usually doesn't get nervous about taping episodes of her Nickelodeon comedy “iCarly,” but that changed when first lady Michelle Obama taped a recent guest appearance.
The 18-year-old Cosgrove says the idea of having Obama on the set made her “nervous,” but the first lady was approachable and is a “nice, pretty normal person.”
Nickelodeon and the White House are joining forces to bring awareness to the ways kids can support U.S. military families.
“iCarly” is a good fit because Cosgrove's character is the daughter of an Air Force colonel who is serving overseas.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war