New York, Jan 5: Teen star Miranda Cosgrove says she usually doesn't get nervous about taping episodes of her Nickelodeon comedy “iCarly,” but that changed when first lady Michelle Obama taped a recent guest appearance.
The 18-year-old Cosgrove says the idea of having Obama on the set made her “nervous,” but the first lady was approachable and is a “nice, pretty normal person.”
Nickelodeon and the White House are joining forces to bring awareness to the ways kids can support U.S. military families.
“iCarly” is a good fit because Cosgrove's character is the daughter of an Air Force colonel who is serving overseas.
From Our Network
- Narendra Modi, Ranbir Kapoor, Gandhi family controversy: 10 things Rishi Kapoor said in ‘Aap Ki Adalat’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- UP: Man gets bobbitised by 17-year-old Dalit girl during rape attempt
- India's NSG entry may take time, but will happen for sure: MEA
- After Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh gives a perfect reply to their ‘rumoured’ break-up