New York, Jan 5: Teen star Miranda Cosgrove says she usually doesn't get nervous about taping episodes of her Nickelodeon comedy “iCarly,” but that changed when first lady Michelle Obama taped a recent guest appearance.
The 18-year-old Cosgrove says the idea of having Obama on the set made her “nervous,” but the first lady was approachable and is a “nice, pretty normal person.”
Nickelodeon and the White House are joining forces to bring awareness to the ways kids can support U.S. military families.
“iCarly” is a good fit because Cosgrove's character is the daughter of an Air Force colonel who is serving overseas.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Choppergate fallout: Govt scraps Rs 1,200 crore deal to procure Torpedoes for submarines
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?