New York, Jan 5: Teen star Miranda Cosgrove says she usually doesn't get nervous about taping episodes of her Nickelodeon comedy “iCarly,” but that changed when first lady Michelle Obama taped a recent guest appearance.
The 18-year-old Cosgrove says the idea of having Obama on the set made her “nervous,” but the first lady was approachable and is a “nice, pretty normal person.”
Nickelodeon and the White House are joining forces to bring awareness to the ways kids can support U.S. military families.
“iCarly” is a good fit because Cosgrove's character is the daughter of an Air Force colonel who is serving overseas.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: Sunrisers defeat RCB by 8 runs to claim maiden title win
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- FDI in India: Top 10 investing countries
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds