New York, Jan 5: Teen star Miranda Cosgrove says she usually doesn't get nervous about taping episodes of her Nickelodeon comedy “iCarly,” but that changed when first lady Michelle Obama taped a recent guest appearance.
The 18-year-old Cosgrove says the idea of having Obama on the set made her “nervous,” but the first lady was approachable and is a “nice, pretty normal person.”
Nickelodeon and the White House are joining forces to bring awareness to the ways kids can support U.S. military families.
“iCarly” is a good fit because Cosgrove's character is the daughter of an Air Force colonel who is serving overseas.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam