Los Angeles, Mar 17: A collection of never-before-seen photos of Marilyn Monroe — and their accompanying copyrights — are going up for auction.
Celebrity auctioneer Darren Julien says more than 100 images of Monroe will be sold the highest bidders later this month.
The photos come from the estate of Allan "Whitey" Snyder, Monroe's personal makeup artist for 15 years. One image shows Snyder applying makeup to a lingerie-wearing Monroe on the set of "Let's Make Love" in 1960.
Letters, telegrams and a money clip from Monroe to Snyder are also among the lots set to be sold during Julien's Auctions' Hollywood Legends sale on March 31 and April 1.
The auction also includes memorabilia from Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Charlie Chaplin and Sammy Davis, Jr.
From Our Network
- 10 Highest Fuel Efficient Motorcycles in India
- Thank you for attending, but seating as per protocol: Jayalalithaa tells Stalin
- Earth's 10 Most Mysterious Lost Worlds and its rare species
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- IPL 2016: De Villiers singlehandedly takes RCB into final