New York, Oct 18: Naomi Campbell put her bad-girl reputation aside as she was honored by the Gabrielle Angel Foundation.
The supermodel says it meant a lot to her to be recognized by such an important cause.
Campbell had a few scraps with the law, and did community service in New York. But on the red carpet, everyone sang her praises. Kim Kardashian called it “very cool,” La La Anthony said it was amazing, and Eve blamed the press, saying “the media tries to play her out for something else, but she's a good person.”
Former New York governor David Patterson empathized, “I've had a whole year of things being positive, it's a lot better on the nerves.”
The foundation was created in 1996 by philanthropist Denise Rich after her daughter died of leukemia.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Oh No! Katrina Kaif visits hospital late night on Sunday. Here’s why
- Is Bollywood losing its charm? Just one film crossed the Rs 100 cr mark in 2016
- Subhash Ghai slams Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin & Lataji
- Love is in the air: ‘Mastani’ Deepika gives a ‘Befikre’ visit to Ranveer in Paris (see pic)