Toronto, Mar 7: Pop star Justin Bieber's mom has inked a book deal to tell the story of the role she played in her son's rise to superstardom.
Pattie Mallette signed a deal with Revell Books to publish, “Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber's Mom.”
The book's publisher said in a statement Tuesday that Mallette will share details of the trauma, abuse and addiction that plagued her early childhood and young adult years, leading to a suicide attempt when she was 17.
The Stratford, Ontario, native became pregnant at age 18 and gave birth to Bieber in 1994.
The book, written in collaboration with A.J. Gregory, will include a foreward by Bieber.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi