New York, Oct 17: ABC says its revamped version of the 1970s hit "Charlie's Angels" is being shut down after only four airings because of low ratings.
The network said Friday that four more episodes remain to be aired. The action series focused on three female detectives in Miami.
But the reboot has struggled in the ratings since its premiere last month. It's ABC's first cancellation of the new fall season.
The original "Charlie's Angels" aired for six seasons on ABC and launched one of its angels, Farrah Fawcett, as a major star. More recently, two feature films were also produced.
From Our Network
- UP horror: 15-yr-old girl raped, murdered and tied to tree
- Terror camp in Canada to attack Punjab: Indian intel alert Justin Trudeau govt
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan