New York, Oct 17: ABC says its revamped version of the 1970s hit "Charlie's Angels" is being shut down after only four airings because of low ratings.
The network said Friday that four more episodes remain to be aired. The action series focused on three female detectives in Miami.
But the reboot has struggled in the ratings since its premiere last month. It's ABC's first cancellation of the new fall season.
The original "Charlie's Angels" aired for six seasons on ABC and launched one of its angels, Farrah Fawcett, as a major star. More recently, two feature films were also produced.
From Our Network
- Love is in the air: ‘Mastani’ Deepika gives a ‘Befikre’ visit to Ranveer in Paris (see pic)
- Kainchi Dham: The temple Steve Jobs advised Mark Zuckerberg to visit
- Railways rolls back Rs 30 service charge on credit/debit card booking at reservation counters
- Incident not racist, guilty will be punished: EAM tells African students
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan