New York, Oct 17: ABC says its revamped version of the 1970s hit "Charlie's Angels" is being shut down after only four airings because of low ratings.
The network said Friday that four more episodes remain to be aired. The action series focused on three female detectives in Miami.
But the reboot has struggled in the ratings since its premiere last month. It's ABC's first cancellation of the new fall season.
The original "Charlie's Angels" aired for six seasons on ABC and launched one of its angels, Farrah Fawcett, as a major star. More recently, two feature films were also produced.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?