Indiana, Feb 8: After weeks of hype and anticipation, Madonna finally performed in front a packed stadium during the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday as millions of Americans watched.
The superstar kept her promise, singing three of her classics—“Vogue,” “Like A Prayer” and “Music”—as well as her new single with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., “Give Me All Your Luvin'.”
Some were wondering whether Madonna would do anything shocking during her performance. She didn't but M.I.A. flashed her middle finger at the audience.
Madonna was also joined on stage by L.M.F.A.O.
The show was choreographed by Jamie King and acrobatics played a part as Madonna joined forces with Cirque du Soleil.
The show ended with a grand finale as Cee-Lo Green entered with a choir for a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer.”
From Our Network
- New ‘Khan War’ in making? Is Aamir Khan unhappy with Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ trailer?
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- Heavy rainfall to hit drought-affected states in 3-5 days, predicts IMD
- Army kills 8 insurgents in Myanmar responsible for Manipur ambush