Indiana, Feb 8: After weeks of hype and anticipation, Madonna finally performed in front a packed stadium during the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday as millions of Americans watched.
The superstar kept her promise, singing three of her classics—“Vogue,” “Like A Prayer” and “Music”—as well as her new single with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., “Give Me All Your Luvin'.”
Some were wondering whether Madonna would do anything shocking during her performance. She didn't but M.I.A. flashed her middle finger at the audience.
Madonna was also joined on stage by L.M.F.A.O.
The show was choreographed by Jamie King and acrobatics played a part as Madonna joined forces with Cirque du Soleil.
The show ended with a grand finale as Cee-Lo Green entered with a choir for a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer.”
From Our Network
- Amitabh Bachchan requests Kangana Ranaut to recommend his name in her next movie?
- Bajirao Mastani: Top 10 dialogues which will give you goosebumps
- Kangana finally gets support from another actress: Vidya Balan lauds her for standing up for herself
- Khloe Kardashian wanted baby to 'fix' her marriage
- Johnny Lever praises Randeep Hooda, says eager to watch his brilliant acting in 'Sarbjit'
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Will file witness list in National Herald case: Swamy to Delhi court
- AgustaWestland scam: How did Swamy get 'sensitive' documents, asks Congress
- West Bengal polls over, Mamata confident but high voter turnout gives hope to Congress-left alliance