Indiana, Feb 8: After weeks of hype and anticipation, Madonna finally performed in front a packed stadium during the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday as millions of Americans watched.
The superstar kept her promise, singing three of her classics—“Vogue,” “Like A Prayer” and “Music”—as well as her new single with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., “Give Me All Your Luvin'.”
Some were wondering whether Madonna would do anything shocking during her performance. She didn't but M.I.A. flashed her middle finger at the audience.
Madonna was also joined on stage by L.M.F.A.O.
The show was choreographed by Jamie King and acrobatics played a part as Madonna joined forces with Cirque du Soleil.
The show ended with a grand finale as Cee-Lo Green entered with a choir for a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer.”
From Our Network
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- 10 Highest Fuel Efficient Motorcycles in India
- China's developer Wanda takes on Disney with its new theme park
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds