Indiana, Feb 8: After weeks of hype and anticipation, Madonna finally performed in front a packed stadium during the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday as millions of Americans watched.
The superstar kept her promise, singing three of her classics—“Vogue,” “Like A Prayer” and “Music”—as well as her new single with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., “Give Me All Your Luvin'.”
Some were wondering whether Madonna would do anything shocking during her performance. She didn't but M.I.A. flashed her middle finger at the audience.
Madonna was also joined on stage by L.M.F.A.O.
The show was choreographed by Jamie King and acrobatics played a part as Madonna joined forces with Cirque du Soleil.
The show ended with a grand finale as Cee-Lo Green entered with a choir for a rousing rendition of “Like A Prayer.”
From Our Network
- Narendra Modi is a PM, not a ‘shahenshah’: Sonia Gandhi
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Oh No! Katrina Kaif visits hospital late night on Sunday. Here’s why
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics