Las vegas, Oct 31: Heidi Klum striped down, literally, as she kicked off Halloween in Las Vegas.
The "Project Runway" host was brought in on a gurney, and then revealed her "dead body" costume -- a body suit painted to look like the human body without skin.
"My inspiration was just to be dead," she said. "Someone without their skin; basically the skin is just ripped off."Klum said it took three hours to complete her make-up, which she says she usually does herself.
"Bill Corso did it, and he's an amazing, amazing make-up artist," she said. "He's done many movies, 'Planet of the Apes.' He's like a fantastic guy and he spent three hours doing this."
Klum hosted her twelfth annual Halloween party Saturday night, which was deejayed by The Roots drummer ?uestlove. Other attendes included Bethenny Frankel, Jane Levy, Rex Lee, Carly Chaikin, Howie Mandel and Gilles Marini.
Klum is known for her elaborate Halloween costumes, including an 8-foot-tall alien transformer.
From Our Network
- 5 famous controversies of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt
- Not Ankita Lokhande’s ‘distrust’ but Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘disloyalty’ led to their break-up?
- Kangana gives PERFECT reason for not working with Salman, Aamir and SRK
- See Pics: AbRam playing with father Shah Rukh amidst match is too cute to handle
- MTV Roadies fame Rannvijay Singh gets married (see pics)
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Rakhi Special: 5 Bollywood songs depicting brother-sister bond
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- Bollywood's most loved bridal avatars of 2014 (see pics)
- See Pics: Virat Kohli is feeling BLISSFUL after break up with Anushka Sharma. Here's the proof