Las vegas, Oct 31: Heidi Klum striped down, literally, as she kicked off Halloween in Las Vegas.
The "Project Runway" host was brought in on a gurney, and then revealed her "dead body" costume -- a body suit painted to look like the human body without skin.
"My inspiration was just to be dead," she said. "Someone without their skin; basically the skin is just ripped off."Klum said it took three hours to complete her make-up, which she says she usually does herself.
"Bill Corso did it, and he's an amazing, amazing make-up artist," she said. "He's done many movies, 'Planet of the Apes.' He's like a fantastic guy and he spent three hours doing this."
Klum hosted her twelfth annual Halloween party Saturday night, which was deejayed by The Roots drummer ?uestlove. Other attendes included Bethenny Frankel, Jane Levy, Rex Lee, Carly Chaikin, Howie Mandel and Gilles Marini.
Klum is known for her elaborate Halloween costumes, including an 8-foot-tall alien transformer.
From Our Network
- Candid Confession: When Abhishek shied away from taking Aradhya’s responsibility and said ‘bye’ to Ash
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Telugu Cinema witnesses turmoil as fans of film stars abuse each other on Internet
- 90's vs Present: 7 life posters to compare both eras, #5 is a must watch!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership