The video features Johnny Depp playing guitar and and Natalie Portman miming.
McCartney has directed a total of three videos for the song, one featuring Depp, one with Natalie Portman as principal, and the primary version featuring both actors - all shot on 35mm film with the aid of Academy Award winning cinematographer Wally Pfister (The Dark Knight, Inception).
‘Kisses On The Bottom' (Hear Music/Concord), McCartneys latest album is a a collection of standards Paul grew up listening to in his childhood and recorded with producer Tommy LiPuma and Diana Krall and her band, largely at the legendary Capitol Studios in Los Angeles, as well as locations in New York and London throughout 2011.
From Our Network
- CBSE Class X results declared, check it here
- Flipkart effect: IITs, IIMs to draft new guidelines for placements
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Pakistan’s F-16 deal with US expires amid row over financing: Report