Cambridge, Jan 21: Golden Globe winner Claire Danes will be picking up a pudding pot from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
The student group named Danes on Friday as its Woman of the Year. She'll get a parade and a roast Jan. 26.
Danes won her third Golden Globe on Sunday for her role as CIA agent Carrie Mathison on Showtime's new "Homeland." She won a Golden Globe, an Emmy and a Screen Actors Guild award last year for her work in HBO's "Temple Grandin."
The 32-year-old gained attention at 15 when she won her first Golden Globe and an Emmy nomination for "My So Called Life."
Julianne Moore won the Harvard club's award last year.
The Man of the Year will be announced next week and honored Feb. 3. Jay Leno won last year.
From Our Network
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Exclusive: Baal Veer to get a new friend!
- Foundation for Assam win was laid a generation ago: BJP
- Sushant Singh Rajput deactivates his official Twitter account! Here’s the reason
- Delhi: Pay upto Rs 500 extra electricity bill from this month