Cambridge, Jan 21: Golden Globe winner Claire Danes will be picking up a pudding pot from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
The student group named Danes on Friday as its Woman of the Year. She'll get a parade and a roast Jan. 26.
Danes won her third Golden Globe on Sunday for her role as CIA agent Carrie Mathison on Showtime's new "Homeland." She won a Golden Globe, an Emmy and a Screen Actors Guild award last year for her work in HBO's "Temple Grandin."
The 32-year-old gained attention at 15 when she won her first Golden Globe and an Emmy nomination for "My So Called Life."
Julianne Moore won the Harvard club's award last year.
The Man of the Year will be announced next week and honored Feb. 3. Jay Leno won last year.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured