Cambridge, Jan 21: Golden Globe winner Claire Danes will be picking up a pudding pot from Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals.
The student group named Danes on Friday as its Woman of the Year. She'll get a parade and a roast Jan. 26.
Danes won her third Golden Globe on Sunday for her role as CIA agent Carrie Mathison on Showtime's new "Homeland." She won a Golden Globe, an Emmy and a Screen Actors Guild award last year for her work in HBO's "Temple Grandin."
The 32-year-old gained attention at 15 when she won her first Golden Globe and an Emmy nomination for "My So Called Life."
Julianne Moore won the Harvard club's award last year.
The Man of the Year will be announced next week and honored Feb. 3. Jay Leno won last year.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens