Los Angeles, Feb 23: Rachel Crow was a tearful runner-up on the "The X Factor," but she's a winner now.
The 14-year-old singer has signed a series deal with the Nickelodeon channel and a recording contract with Sony's Columbia Records-Syco.
Nickelodeon said Wednesday its agreement with Crow includes development of a comedy series for the teenager. She'll also have a recurring role in Nickelodeon's new program, "Fred: The Show."
Crow's recording deal puts her in business with "X Factor" creator Simon Cowell's Syco enterprise.
The big-voiced teenager made a dramatic exit from "X Factor" last December: Crow collapsed onstage after she was voted off by viewers.
From Our Network
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- 'Kim Yo-jong ka Swayamvayar': North Korean dictator turns matchmaker for his sister
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- Post marriage with Karan Singh Grover, Bipasha talks about her ‘pregnancy’ plans
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice