Zeenat had kept her latest marriage a secret even from her close relatives, like her maternal cousin actor Raza Murad.
Sources said, Sarfaraz Ahmed hails from Pune and works for the Shiv Sena there. He owns a flat in Bandra.
Zeenat Aman was the rage of the Seventies in Bollywood for her role as a sex symbol in Dev Anand's 1971 hit ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna'. She did at least half a dozen films with Dev Anand in Heera Panna, Ishq Ishq Ishq, Prem Shastra, Warrant, Darling Darling and Kalabaaz.
She also did lead roles in ‘Yaadon Ki Baaraat' (1973), ‘Don' (1978), Satyam Shivam Sundaram (1978) and ‘The Great Gambler' (1979).
The 60 year old actress was married to Mazhar Khan, but later divorced him after the latter used to frequently beat her. Mazhar Khan passed away in 1998 and the couple has two sons Azaan (26) and Zahaan (23). Both were thrilled with her decision to marry and gave her all the best wishes.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel