Zeenat had kept her latest marriage a secret even from her close relatives, like her maternal cousin actor Raza Murad.
Sources said, Sarfaraz Ahmed hails from Pune and works for the Shiv Sena there. He owns a flat in Bandra.
Zeenat Aman was the rage of the Seventies in Bollywood for her role as a sex symbol in Dev Anand's 1971 hit ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna'. She did at least half a dozen films with Dev Anand in Heera Panna, Ishq Ishq Ishq, Prem Shastra, Warrant, Darling Darling and Kalabaaz.
She also did lead roles in ‘Yaadon Ki Baaraat' (1973), ‘Don' (1978), Satyam Shivam Sundaram (1978) and ‘The Great Gambler' (1979).
The 60 year old actress was married to Mazhar Khan, but later divorced him after the latter used to frequently beat her. Mazhar Khan passed away in 1998 and the couple has two sons Azaan (26) and Zahaan (23). Both were thrilled with her decision to marry and gave her all the best wishes.
From Our Network
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- RJD to nominate Ram Jethmalani, Rabri Devi for Rajya Sabha
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- No, they weren’t on a date: Truth of Virat- Anushka’s late night rendezvous revealed
- Alia Bhatt turns hockey player for Shahid's 'Udta Punjab'