Zeenat Aman set the trend in her prime days. She was one bold babe who dropped all inhibitions and embraced glamour with utmost grace. In those days, she was known as the Hare Rama, Hare Krishna girl.
The actress was born to Amanullah Khan, a Muslim who was the script writer of many Bollywood Movies like Pakeezah while her mother was a Hindu. After her father's death, her mother remarried Mr Heinz who was a German. Her family moved to Germany but she stayed back in India.
From Our Network
- 'Kim Yo-jong ka Swayamvayar': North Korean dictator turns matchmaker for his sister
- Successful, suicidal and the boyfriend connection: What actresses’ death reveal about the glamour world
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Delhi: Pay upto Rs 500 extra electricity bill from this month
- 2nd anniversary celebrations: Govt ropes in Amitabh Bachchan to host five-hour event at India Gate on May 28