"We will have to name it such because Osama is dead and we are taking the sotry forward, that is, post Osama's death", says director Abhishek Sharma.
Producer Pooja shetty and Abhishek Sharma began the official pre-production on the project on May 2, to coincide with the first death anniversary of Osama bin Laden.
The first edition was produced by Walkwater Media and written and directed by Abhishek Sharma.
It was a parody on Osama bin Laden, then the world's most dreaded and wanted terrorist post 9/11. The film drew rave reviews and critical appreciation alike.
"I cannot reveal the story of the sequel now. You guys have caught me too early. All I can say is that Tere Bin Laden 3 will be one of the most original sequels.
both Pradhuman Singh and Pakistan singer-cum-actor Ali Zafar will a part of the sequel, Sharma said.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- 65 samples + 22 fonts 1 golden Sultan: New poster of Salman Khan’s EID release creates curiosity
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists