“I think every woman wants a Raj and that is why I have always wanted to work with Shahrukh Khan. Whenever we work together I would like it (film) to be a relationship story. He is the ultimate romantic hero,” she told reporters here at the DVD release of her film ‘Kahaani'.
“When one thinks of romance the foremost names that come to my mind are Rajesh Khanna and Shahrukh Khan,” she added.
Vidya, who has given hits like “Paa”, “The Dirty Picture” and “Kahani” has never worked with any of the three Khans of Bollywood.
The actress said she would like to work with all of them.”I think all three Khans - Shahrukh, Aamir, Salman - have their own individual styles. I would like to work with all of them. But I must say ...hats off to Aamir for his TV show ‘Satyamev jayate'. I think only he could have done this,” Vidya said.
“I would love to pair with Abhishek. Also, I would like to work with Hritik because I haven't worked with him before, I am very much greedy, I want to work with all good actors and directors,” she said.
From Our Network
- Kareena says 'no' to Hollywood, prefers being “married working woman” and “to start a family”
- Sun ‘going blank’, Earth heading towards mini ice age
- After PM's rebuke, Subramanian Swamy says publicity 'relentlessly seeks' him
- Sikh candidate in Australia polls targeted with 'racist' flyers
- From Kota jail to IIT: The inspirational journey of Piyush Goyal