Swami Nithyananda was in news after southern actress Ranjitha accused him of raping her more than 40 times. There were allegations of sexual harassment by some of his other disciples also.
There is a buzz that the self-styled godman is all set to participate in ‘Bigg Boss 6'.
“I have been told the godman has been approached earlier. It is too early to confirm or deny,” his spokesperson Dale Bhagwagar said in a statement.
Notably, during the last season of the show, Swami Agnivesh entered ‘Bigg Boss' house to promote and create awareness on social issues including corruption for a brief period.
Another name cropping up for the ‘Bigg Boss' is of TV actress Aashka Goradia, who was last seen as Kalavati tai in ‘Laagi Tujhse Lagan'.
When asked on her participation, Aashka told PTI, “I would love to go to ‘Bigg Boss' house. It is a big property.
But as of now I haven't been approached.”‘Bigg Boss' sees celebrity contestants staying in a house for about three months, cut off from the outside world.
They are overseen by a ‘mysterious person' known as Bigg Boss.
Show's host Salman Khan has promised that the content this season will be cleaner and suitable for family-viewing, considering that it will be aired at prime time 9 PM.The show is set to hit the tube from October 7 on Colors Channel.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects