"It is so exciting to be in my new place. My husband and I have been shopping like maniacs all over Mumbai, trying to get our place to feel like home as fast as possible," Sunny told IANS.
The adult film actress, who participated in Indian reality show "Bigg Boss 5" and subsequently landed a Bollywood debut with "Jism 2", shifted base from Los Angeles to Mumbai earlier this year.
"I am spending my first Diwali in my new home with my husband. We have been invited to celebrate Diwali with Pooja Bedi and friends," she said.
Sunny, who will next be seen on the big screen in "Ragini MMS 2", says she has her hands full on this trip.
"I am so excited to be coming back to India. On this trip I will be at a few appearances, taking dance lessons and making sure to watch 'Bigg Boss 6' every night and getting ready to release some big news," she added.
From Our Network
- 24-yr-old woman Infosys employee allegedly hacked to death at Chennai railway station
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- A path forward for India to become NSG member by year end: US
- ‘Being Funny’ Salman Khan mocks Deepika, Priyanka for their Hollywood projects