The mahurat has been planned in Bhopal with chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan sounding the clap.
The film, written by Shaktimaan, is Anil Sharma's 15th film.
Says Anil: “Call it destiny or luck but my film starts on 12.12.12,a day that comes once in a century”.
Anil has planned a 50-day schedule in Bhopal,I ndore and Maheshwar. “We are putting up a huge set in People's World in Bhopal and the Lalbaug Palace in Indore”, he adds.
Singh Saab The Great is produced by Anuj Sharma, Shantketan Entertainment and Jeetu Jain from Alumbra Entertainment and Media Pvt Ltd.
Sunny was last seen in a turbaned avatar in Yamla Pagla Deewana.
Says Sunny Deol: “I play an honest, principled collector who believes in standing his ground no matter what. The Sikh look is in sync with the character.”
From Our Network
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Office of profit: Now, law student moves EC against 27 AAP MLAs
- 'Kriti' controversy: Shirish Kunder slams Nepal film maker with a legal notice