As a mark of celebration of IPL opening ceremony, the son of Sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan will be hosting the grand dinner, which will also have other prominent members of the IPL.
King Khan, who owns IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders, will be one of the prominent guests at the event whose responsibility has been given to Mohammed Morani's Cineyug Entertainment.
According to a leading daily, Shah Rukh in busy shooting ‘Happy New Year' these days but for sure will take out some time to make it to the event. Also he has his team going to take on Mumbai Indians in the opening match in Abu Dhabi on April 16.
From Our Network
- Mute spectators deprived us of chance to see our daughter, says murdered Chennai techie’s father
- Shahid at it again: This gesture of him for wife Mira will make other husbands angry
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- Micromax launches Canvas Unite 4, Unite 4 Pro: Everything you need to know
- BJP reins in Subramanian Swamy; PM lashes out, party cancels two events