If rumours are to be believed, then Humse Hai Life fame Varun Kapoor has been finalised for the role.
The bubbly Khushi of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ,Sanaya Irani will play the character of Chan Chan in the serial
The show is based on yesteryear film Khoobsurat, and Sanaya's character is based on the movie's actress Rekha.
The show will have khichdi actors Anang Desai and Supriya Pathak playing a couple.
TV actors like Anushree Bathla, Jimit Trivedi and Romanch Mehta are also likely to join the show.
Modern Bahu is produced by Optymistix and the show is scheduled to go on air around March 3rd week.
Now time will tell whether the show can repeat the success story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on TV.
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding