The Ram Leela actor was hospitalized last Thursday at Mumbai's Hinduja Surgical Health Care in Mumbai after he had cold fever while shooting for Ali Zafar's ‘Gunday'.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, “Ranveer Singh is on road to recovery, responding to treatment. Will be discharged from hospital tonight. Advised rest for next 15 days.”
Ranveer Singh thanked everyone for their wishes as he took on the twitter and said, “Your love and blessings have helped me fight this illness. Thank you all for the warmth and wishes that helped me tide over my weakest hour.”
His recovery from dengue must have brought a breather for Sanjay Leela Bhansali who was quiet worried about the promotional activities of his forthcoming flick ‘Ram Leela', which also star Deepika Padukone and is slated to release on November 15th.
Take a look at his recent pics.
From Our Network
- Freedom 251: Lucky draw to decide who gets their hands on the ‘world’s cheapest smartphone’
- Freedom 251: Company delays shipping by a week, CEO seeks time with PM Modi for ‘Make In India’ push
- 7th Pay Comm: Cabinet clears 23.5 pc salary hike for central govt employees
- NASA’s discovery of Manganese Oxide on Mars indicates more Earth-like past
- Men, your secret is out: Varun Dhawan just revealed 5 lies men say