Varman fractured his hand, putting a question mark on the rest of the schedule. The film features Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in lead roles and is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
"Sanjay Bhansali Sir suggested that we immediately wrap up the rest of the schedule. However, Ravi Varman didn't want Deepika Padukone's and Ranveer Singh's dates to go to waste. So he struggled along. But it soon become impossible for him to wield the camera with the fractured hand. Sanjay Bhansali Sir has now called off the rest of the schedule and would now resume in April," said a source from the unit.
It is believed that the losses are minimal as only two days of shooting remained.
From Our Network
- Sheetal Dugar, mother of three, and the first Indian woman to own a Lamborghini Huracan
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Does banned Pakistani cricketer Danish Kaneria seek asylum in India?
- AIB’s Tanmay Bhat mocks Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar in a disrespectful video; gets slammed by B-town celebs
- Wife’s dear hubby: Will Shahid Kapoor miss ‘Udta Punjab’ promotions because of pregnant Mira Rajput?