Varman fractured his hand, putting a question mark on the rest of the schedule. The film features Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in lead roles and is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
"Sanjay Bhansali Sir suggested that we immediately wrap up the rest of the schedule. However, Ravi Varman didn't want Deepika Padukone's and Ranveer Singh's dates to go to waste. So he struggled along. But it soon become impossible for him to wield the camera with the fractured hand. Sanjay Bhansali Sir has now called off the rest of the schedule and would now resume in April," said a source from the unit.
It is believed that the losses are minimal as only two days of shooting remained.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured