The romantic comedy, produced by T-Series, is co-directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru.
Sunny and Kangana are expected to tickle the audiences' funny bone with the movie.
T-Series head honcho Bhushan Kumar is ecstatic with the way the film has shaped up.
"The movie will definitely give the audience romance, comedy and never seen before pair of Sunny and Kangna," said Kumar.
Sunny, who has lately been seen in action and comedy roles, will be seen romancing on screen after a long time.
"This is something that Sunny has not done before. Everyone will love this avatar of his as well," Kumar added.
From Our Network
- Horror TV show 'Aahat' returns
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India
- EgyptAir 804 crash: Human remains suggest blast on board, says Egyptian forensics official
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy