Zeenat had kept her latest marriage a secret even from her close relatives, like her maternal cousin actor Raza Murad.
Sources said, Sarfaraz Ahmed hails from Pune and works for the Shiv Sena there. He owns a flat in Bandra.
Zeenat Aman was the rage of the Seventies in Bollywood for her role as a sex symbol in Dev Anand's 1971 hit ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna'. She did at least half a dozen films with Dev Anand in Heera Panna, Ishq Ishq Ishq, Prem Shastra, Warrant, Darling Darling and Kalabaaz.
She also did lead roles in ‘Yaadon Ki Baaraat' (1973), ‘Don' (1978), Satyam Shivam Sundaram (1978) and ‘The Great Gambler' (1979).
The 60 year old actress was married to Mazhar Khan, but later divorced him after the latter used to frequently beat her. Mazhar Khan passed away in 1998 and the couple has two sons Azaan (26) and Zahaan (23). Both were thrilled with her decision to marry and gave her all the best wishes.
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Global stocks tumble after Brexit vote, Rs 140 lakh crore lost in record trade
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- Mirzya trailer impresses Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist sends love to the team