Zeenat had kept her latest marriage a secret even from her close relatives, like her maternal cousin actor Raza Murad.
Sources said, Sarfaraz Ahmed hails from Pune and works for the Shiv Sena there. He owns a flat in Bandra.
Zeenat Aman was the rage of the Seventies in Bollywood for her role as a sex symbol in Dev Anand's 1971 hit ‘Hare Rama Hare Krishna'. She did at least half a dozen films with Dev Anand in Heera Panna, Ishq Ishq Ishq, Prem Shastra, Warrant, Darling Darling and Kalabaaz.
She also did lead roles in ‘Yaadon Ki Baaraat' (1973), ‘Don' (1978), Satyam Shivam Sundaram (1978) and ‘The Great Gambler' (1979).
The 60 year old actress was married to Mazhar Khan, but later divorced him after the latter used to frequently beat her. Mazhar Khan passed away in 1998 and the couple has two sons Azaan (26) and Zahaan (23). Both were thrilled with her decision to marry and gave her all the best wishes.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- 65 samples + 22 fonts 1 golden Sultan: New poster of Salman Khan’s EID release creates curiosity
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by mob
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500 years: IIT, ASI scientists